Today on my “Good Things Utah” Fashion segment (WATCH HERE) I shared everything that I think you cannot live without for spring. This is one of my most favorite times of year when you can add some fresh, clean color and sunshine into your life again. I love to see all the accessories because I am that girl who can’t get enough of them. So here are some of my most favorite picks for the season and you must all enjoy.
1. The wedge! The wedge in any form is just a must have. I love all the colors we are seeing and the patterns. I loved the price and the style of this wedge this season from Chinese Laundry. They take the tribal pattern that is super popular and put it into a shoe! This makes me smile this spring! The price is even better, they are selling for under $100 bucks! Amazing! So hurry and check them out and get these while there not sold out. Plus they are comfy they don’t jack up the back of your heels. Buy them here!
2. Fat Belts and Skinny colorful belts. I am loving all sorts of belts right now. I am usually not a huge fan of belts but this year I feel like there is a ton to offer. I love everything from leather to mixing metals to huge pops of neon & bright colors in the skinny belt version. One of my most favorites is this Woven Metallic Mesh Belt from Streets Ahead. This belt has a gun plated ring and really just hugs your hips and makes any cute maxi dress look divine. Also it is so cute with just a fun, plain tank and jeans. Either way I just love! This belt is super well crafted and should be on everyone this spring! Then all the way from target we love the skinny neon and bright-colored belts that are only $9.99 and can add a bit of spring in small moments to pull that outfit together. I feel like at this price you need at least 3 different colors. Love Love!! Hurry, go get you some awesome fun, fat and skinny belts.
3. Sunglasses: My most favorite this spring are the Cat Eye shape. You all need some and you need to really have fun rocking them. They are sexy, sassy, fashion forward, and I just can’t get enough of all the colors that are out there. One of my most favorite pairs for quality, style, and purpose is Shauns Shades. I just think these are an amazing concept. You get yourself some amazing trendy sunglasses that you would usually buy anywhere but instead you get some at Shauns Shades and you give someone a chance to see. Yes that’s right…when you buy a pair of Shauns Shades you are giving someone a pair of glasses that would otherwise have not been able to afford it. So you need to check them out this spring! Actually, check them out immediately!!
4. Bracelets. Let’s stack them up! Love the stack effect this season with rocking the bracelets. Love to take metal then mix in pops of color and/or leather. I love just having a ton on and getting the look where it seems like there was no real pattern and instead it just looks like pure fun! So go bold on your bracelets and mix and match. Here are some of my top picks for what you need to mix this season. I love Streets Ahead little leather studded bracelets. They are simple and cute to add to an everyday look. I am also dying about the Boticca website. Boticca’s rainbow gold bangles are so structured and clean that they makes you look like a million bucks. Have to have! The website gives you interviews with the designers and more too so it’s super fun. This beautiful bracelet is by designer Gemma Redux and are from her Spring 2012 collection. Great to know where you’re getting some of the items you are wearing. So check them out!
I am also really loving the company Sailormade this spring. All of their jewelry is boat inspired and i’m obsessed with it. My favorite way to wear their bracelets is to stack them up high and plenty. You know it’s the only way!
Another one of my top accessory shopping sites is Bauble Bar. I love these tribal bracelets that were just shown on the Today Show. Must have me some for spring. Love color and pattern.
5. Big Bold Necklaces! You can never go wrong this summer with how big and bold you can rock your necklaces! I love the teal of course (it’s my most favorite color) but I also loving the fringe and it’s all about the layering. Take two and mix in three or four more to make a huge statement. This spring it’s all about the accessories and less about the clothes. I love necklaces and the more the better. So try to find something unique like the photos below. One that im totally obsessing over is from Boticca again. This awesome turq necklace is also by designer Gemma Redux and are from her Spring 2012 collection. I seriously can’t get enough of it.
Some of my top faves are from Bauble Bar. Super rad jewelry at freaking amazing prices! You will die at their selections so go shopping now you will love this site! They have personalized jewelry and lots of their items that have been featured in the press a ton! You will for sure be happy with their selection for spring.
6. Bags. Go for neon to be fun! Go for the color blocking! Go for the weaved effect! If you have any or all of these looks then you are right on track. Also I love me some bright orange in my bag for spring. Or even maybe weaved in? One thing for sure make sure is that if you have a strapless bag then turn that baby upside down and rock it like a big clutch. We saw this all over the runway and its a super fun & trendy look for spring. I love the neon bag from target, and I also love the weaved orange bag from BCBG. Either way, you can change out bags all the time so go bold when you want to and when your over it then just switch it out!
Happy spring shopping!
See today’s looks from the ABC4 Good Things Utah segment:
Necklace: Bauble Bar
Bracelets: Bauble Bar
Shoes: Chinese Laundry
Sunglasses: SHAUNS SHADES
Earrings: Bauble Bar
Short gold necklace: Bauble Bar
Short turq necklace: Boticca
Long brown necklace: CLOVEjewelry
Belt: Streets Ahead
Clutch: My Trendy Zebra